QT Creator ui mode switch crash BUG not the most strange, comparing with Linux question about this...!!
The "send" function returning strange returncodes into variable "r". I coded it with my intuition, but still not sure if this was due to reconnecting, or... . Not even aware of timeouts (as in @net?, WTF?!), but coding IT despite difficulties, (also ALSA-related?!) unpredictabilities.
•I viewed once that my TTS preprocessing algorithm mixes the QString contents sometimes — when Festival/socket/connection/ALSA's memory error occurs.
—»Intuition definitely more important that knowledge!!
Maybe it'd be convenient just to wait... . A Festival TTS (text to speak) system had also MEMORY (allocation??) errors. It's OK, but...
Somewhat as NVIDIA GeForce card drivers, messing the screen in an unpredictable way. A bit due to low res, a bit due to compiz (maybe?!). Simply, Linux is NOT as predictable as Windows, you must learn. You can have even general AUR problem with your... something as some special pacman cache, but no script preinstalled to fully cope with a problem.
Linux/Windows operates at differences much, much bigger than in K/M relations in a real life!!!
HOURS with nerves at NVIDIA install, in order to unhide that the sync mode of main system FS (re)mount HELPS temporarily with NVIDIA drivers (KMS, blah, blah...) COMPILATION-INSTALLATION.
Unsynced Linux is NOT OK... The DATA, not the „newest”.
I don't want to remember about mount/fstab args struff.. even if NTFS-3G is slower... in history, yet another thing to make man nervous in Linux computing... . I thought even of problems with DMA coding in HDD driver stack/filter (or what)... . Horribly slow, now seems better.
In Hebrew, the word „new” seems to be compatible with word „(main) nave”. The NAVE of naives... . Another „textography”: nave - naive - NAVAL (mayim ≈ waters..).
NVIDIA compiler... or gcc compiler???
I wrote "async" bash script.

No comments:
Post a Comment