NC - SC

NC - SC

◇◇◇◇◇ REMARK – THIS IS NOT MY MAIN BLOG ◇◇◇◇◇◇

The Better Blog Version is ON WORDPRESS *****To jest blog pomocniczy. Podstawowy jest tu (link trzeba przekopiować): **** https://tradycyjnyyahwista.wordpress.com/ STRUKTURA STRONY:•Wordpress blog zasadniczy, NOWOŚĆ: INDEKS A...Z. Bogate menu, galerie, *AKTUALIZACJE*, ŹRÓDŁA! •Blogger to blog pomocniczy – notatki, też komentarz itp. •YT – playlisty (aż z kilkanaście, PL i ENG.), WYCINKI - FRAGMENTY •Rumble – filmiki, filmy i WYCINKI, Dżek •JustPaste – pozostałe materiały i notatki, koment.

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 22, 2026

I thought it was an YouTube BUG: Smooth-scrolled browsing forced by YT?! Maybe, as added some PAGE SCROLL „cosmetics”?! - GARBAGE effect (occuring at Youtube service per EACH mouse wheel motion) NOW GONE w/ FireDragon update.

To this time, I thought this was YouYube JavaScript responsible for not taking unsmoothed scroll preference. But everything changed with FireDragon 13.

•Only cookie option malformed after update, BUT changed manually to a proper value.

Test environment

I updated only browser & glibc library. Glibc is the most changing package/library in the Linux OS. It can be hassle, similarly to ICU lib, when you need even old versions of ICU simultaneously (I use scripts of form ICUxx «command»/source ICUxx in order to override Linux dynamic linker options).

A good news.

Also the menu BUG – relating to mouse/pointer operation, is gone along. 
 
I hate JavaScript, but it was not the case, seemingly!!

•Profile OK, •plugins OK, •history & bookmarks OK after update.

Pacman log (paclog):

[2026-08-22T20:10:13+0200] [ALPM] upgraded firedragon (1:12.9.1-1 -> 2:13.2.0-1)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment